The Contract Slate Ventilator can be readily cut to suit both natural and man-made slates.This single model may be used with either 600 x 300mm or 500 x 250mm slates.The airflow rating via the protective cowl is 10,000mm². The Contract Slate Ventilator may be used at high or low roof levels at appropriate centres to fulfil the requisite airflow requirements demanded by the Building Regulations.
The Contract Slate Ventilator may also be employed to facilitate natural non-mechanical extraction and ventilation.This is achieved using the Contract Connector Kit CS/HD that permits connection with a 110mm soil vent outlet. The airflow rating when this kit is attached is 8,000mm²
To provide a ventilation route via a slated roof,but with an alternative appearance.
- Size 600mm x 300mm.
- Airflow rating of 5,000 or 10,000mm² per metre run subject to centres of fixing.
- Slate black-grey colour finish.
- Material:high-density polypropylene.
- Integral grille/screening.
- Connection kit – ask for Contract Slate Connector model CS/HD.
- Contract Slate Ventilators and Connection Kits are available individually.