IntroductionThe Type FFFV is a heavy-duty fascia ventilator that sits on the fascia top. It has an extended inboard that provides eaves protection to which is attached an eaves comb filler designed to prevent bird entry under the contours of rolled tiles. Use of the Type FFFV permits the soffit board to be uninterrupted with apertures or ventilation strips. Alternatively this product may be used where it is intended to position the fascia against the external skin without a soffit. The airflow rating via the integral insect screen of the Type FFFV (10,000mm2) makes it suitable for roofs above 15 degrees.
Promotes airflow in and out of roof space via fascia top whilst providing eaves comb facility and eaves protection.
- Length 900mm x 60mm height x 55mm width.
- 150mm inboard section and 70mm combs.
- Colour black.
- 10,000mm2 per metre rating.
- Adjoining lengths interlock to form continuous run.
- New and refurbishment applications.
- Suitable for roofs of 15 degrees upwards.