IntroductionPremium Caviroll DPC is manufactured from solid polyethylene which conforms with BS6515. It promotes excellent tensile strength and retains flexibility through a temperature range of minus 50 degrees up to plus 80 degrees centigrade. Premium Caviroll DPC is a homogeneous material, possessing superior water impermeability. Both sides of the DPC have a gripgrid surface to promote adhesion and unity with the mortar. Premium Caviroll DPC is a clean and easy to handle material. It is tough, flexible and suitable for use as a general purpose roll damp-proof course.
General purpose DPC suitable for horizontal and vertical damp proofing of cavity walls.
- Available in standard 30 linear metre rolls, in the following widths: 100, 150, 225, 300, 450, 600 & 900mm.
- No water absorption. Water permeability - 0.00036 kg m2h atm.
- Tensile strength - 1.266 kg/mm2.
- Tearing elasticity - 800%.
- Temperature scale - Flexibility from - 50 degrees up to +80 degrees centigrade.
- British Standard DPC with gripgrid surface.