IntroductionPerform flexible roofing flashing is a composite material consisting of an aluminium mesh enveloped within silian modified polymer rubber. This flashing has no intrinsic theft / scrap resale value.
An alternative synthetic flashing can now be supplied bonded onto some tray types. See products marked with Synthetic Flashing Option. Ste clearly if you require synthetic flashings as otherwise conventional lead will always be supplied.
- Non-toxic and friendly to the environment
- Malleable, holds form once dressed
- Self-sealing if nailed or screwed
- Easily trimmed if required
- Wind tunnel tested up to 180k/m per hour
- 20-year Perform warranty - BBA approval
- Added option to stick - adhesive compatible
- Temperature resistance -20 and +70 degrees
- Thickness: Nominal 2.1mm -0.1mm +0.3mm
- Weight / Density: 3.6kgs / m2
- Colours: Light Grey, Terracotta and Black
- UV and Ozone resistant