IntroductionThe Ground Bearing Party Wall Insulating System is secured in position between semi-detached units centrally along the line of the party wall. It permits the oversite concrete to then be laid without the need of temporary formwork or masonry. The Type GBPWIS is thus enveloped within the construction and additionally provides slab edge dpc corroboration with cavity insulation infill. The system is available in dimensions to suit all cavity widths and slab thicknesses. If an open cavity below slab level is required, the insulation can be removed after installation.
Eliminates temporary formwork, creates cavity, provides party wall slab insulation with dpc corroboration.
- Petheleyne black dpc, 2mm.
- All sizes manufactured in 2.4m lengths.
- Profiles to suit, example: 300mm base x 150mm high x 75mm cavity.
- Polystyrene insulation infill.
- Aids easy construction of robust construction arrangement.