IntroductionThe Quickcloser provides an alternative method of closing cavity wall reveals in newbuild construction. It may also be employed to regularise open reveals or reveals uncovered during refurbishment and improvement works. The insulating medium is flexible, and contained within a sleeve that can be squeezed to shape to fill the cavity snuggly, eliminating voids. At the same time the Quickcloser acts as a DPC, eliminating the need for a conventional vertical damp course. This closer utilises full-fill cavity insulation in a sleeve that is worked to optimum shape by the installer whilst raising the cavity wall. Suitable for cavities from 40mm up to 100mm.
Closes the reveal, insulates and acts as a DPC.
- Nominal 120mm x 45mm x 2.1 or 2.4 metres.
- Packed in 10's with accompanying ties.
- White PVCU and polythene. Polypropylene ties.
- Siliconised RDT semi-rigid water-proof insulating glass.
- Closes the reveal and acts as DPC.
- Insulates cavities from 40mm up to 100mm.
- New and existing structure applications.
- Severe weather rating with 30mm set back.