IntroductionThe Cavi 60 prefix signifies a sixty-minute fire integrity rating for this maximum width range (MWR) cavicloser that may be used in caivities of up to 200mm. For horizontal and vertical use. Comprising of non-combustible classification rock mineral insulation contained within a polythene sleeve, this cavicloser also reduces acoustic interference when employed within a cavity wall. Horizontal protection cavity compatible.
Compressible fire stop for use in cavity walls where the cavity width is up to 200mm wide.
- Standard size approx 200mm x 100mm x 2.4m.
- for use in cavities from 100mm up to 200mm.
- Rock mineral insulation, non-combustible.
- Cavi 60 rating, vertically & horizontally.
- Easy Compression friction fit.