IntroductionThe Type DIP (Type D Interfacing Profile) is used where the mason is returing block work at the reveal in the traditional manner, and slab insulation is present within the cavity. The Type DIP is manufactured of solid dpc to which is bonded insulation. The dpc profile extends sufficiently into the cavity to permit this insulation to overlay the cavity slab insulation and maximise the thermal arragement whenever inner and outer skins meet. Different profiles are available for both straight and checked applications to suit structural requirments.
The Type DIP is an extended version of the Type D and permits traditional closing of the reveal plus interfacing with the cavity insulation. The resultant continuity ensures thermal integrity at each structural opening is optimised.
- Stabilised DPC polypropylene 1.5mm.
- Expanded polystyrene to BS3837/1986.
- Standard 2440mm lengths.
- Profile illustrated suits standard brickwork and blockwork of up to 110mm thickness.
- Other profiles avaliable for all sizes.
- Preformed DPC avaliable in many profiles.
- Very severe rating with checked revea using formatted versions.